- We do not offer direct exchanges. Instead, you must return the unwanted items and place a new order for the wanted items. Please see our Returns & Refunds policy below for instructions on the return process.
Returns & Refunds
To return an item and receive a refund:
- You must first receive a return authorization number (RA #) from a Lure Outdoors representative. Returns received by Lure Outdoors without an RA number will be refused.
- To receive an RA #, contact a Lure Outdoors representative by email at info@LureOutdoors.com. If your return is approved, our representative will email you the RA # with return instructions within two business days or less. If your return is not approved, we will respond with a reason for disapproval within two business days or less.
- Follow the return instructions in the email you receive.
- Items being returned to Lure Outdoors must be returned via shipping pre-paid by the customer. Ship the return using the carrier of your choice. We recommend requesting a tracking code and shipping receipt. Lure Outdoors is not responsible for packages lost in transit.
- There is no "return label.” You will write the address from the email onto the package itself. Please be sure to send the items to the return address listed in the email.
- Returns are generally processed within two business days. Please allow up to ten business days for refund credits to be processed.
Please be aware that:
- Item return claims must be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Items that have been printed on, washed, or altered in any way are not returnable.
- Lure Outdoors does not charge any restocking fees.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Apparel does not do backorders.
- If an item is unavailable, it will be removed from the order, and you will be notified.